You can use this job description for writing Title 1 teacher cover letter, resume/CV, Title 1 teacher job qualifications (knowledge, education, skills, abilities, experience…KSA model) and other ones such as Title 1 teacher daily tasks, key activities, key/core competencies, job functions/purpose…
I. List of Title 1 teacher duties:
- Work effectively and cooperatively with community, parents, teachers, administrators and support staff.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive and safe environment for learning.
- Work collaboratively and collegially with a team developing integrated curriculum.
- Use instructional technology in the delivery of curriculum.
- Share a commitment to the success of the mission, goals, and objectives of the school.
- Support and fully participate in a school culture that focuses on student and adult learning.
- Set high expectations and standards for the achievement of students and own personal performance.
- Support the school's Title 1 program by offering content and instruction that ensures student achievement.
- Support a school philosophy that values continuous learning for adults tied into student learning and other school goals.
- Support the use of multiple sources of data collection to analyze barriers to student achievement and to access, identify and apply to instructional improvement.
- Support all efforts to provide opportunities for the community to be involved in student and school success.
II. List of Title 1 teacher qualifications
- Communicate through superior written and oral communications skills.
- Work on multiple projects and respond to requests and deadlines in an accurate, timely manner.
- Make sound decisions within the parameters of authority.
- Be courteous, professional and tactful at all times.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with faculty, staff, board members, parents, students, authorizer and community.
- Motivate and create a shared vision within the school community.
- Be respected as an adult learner and as an individual.
- Serve as a role model who acknowledges through actions and behaviors the critical value of human relationships in achieving personal and professional goals and organizational purpose.